1. AARP Online Community: Interact with others, ask questions and get answers you need
2. Alzheimers Association: Information and support for people with Alzheimer's disease and their caregivers. Operates a 24/7 helpline and care navigator tools.
3. ARCH Respite Network: Info on getting a break from caring for a loved one.
4. Family Caregiver Alliance: State by state list of services and assistance.
5. Medicare: Information on Medicare, what’s new and how to find medicare plans, facilities or providers.
6. ElderSource: The Northeast Florida area agency on aging and Disability Resource Center, counseling on health insurance, food assistance and Meals on Wheels, elder abuse prevention, care coaching and more.
7. Social Security Administration: Info on retirement and disability benefits including how to sign up.
8. Veteran’s Administration: Support and services for families caring for veterans.
For more Information on Caregiving Resources visit: